🚨🚨 Attention! 🚨🚨
Ghoulcraft is owned & operated by MissGhouls
Kao has been granted sole permission to port Ghoulcraft to Minecraft Bedrock/PE. This is a HIGHLY requested project, and requires an astronomical amount of work. Please be patient with both MissGhouls and Kao as they work together to bring you this much-anticipated project for your enjoyment.
Please take a moment to read & understand them before using these resource packs, as it is vitally important that you understand them. If you download & use these resource packs, you are hereby agreeing to the TOU. Violating the TOU can lead to legal actions being taken.
All Models created by Ghoulcraft are the intellectual property of MissGhouls,unless otherwise noted (ie: Contest models created by other artists, and severalother models/textures owned by Mizuno).
※ Do not redistribute the pack as your own, or claim it as your own creation. (This includes reporting the pack to BE/PE)
※ Do not modify the pack without express written permission from MissGhouls.
※ Do not upload the packs to any websites.
※ Do not claim the models or textures as your own.
※ Do not modify the models or textures without express permission from MissGhouls.
※ Do not steal the models & make “remix” packs.
Failure to abide by this TOU can be met with legal action by both myself, and Mizuno. Please contact MissGhouls via email for any inquiries regarding translating the pack into other languages, remixing it, recoloring it, etc.
⚠️ A few Important notes! ⚠️
- Remember! Items/Blocks in this pack are not solid objects, they cannot be interacted with & are purely for aesthetics only!
- Ghoulcraft BE only works on Windows 10, Android, & Apple Devices – Running Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition 1.16.200+ and above. It doesn’t work on consoles!
- All items/blocks are obtainable via /function command!
- The following also needs to be turned on in order for the pack to work: Holiday Creator Features, Additional Modding Capabilities, and Cheats.
Ghoulcraft BE uses a Data-Driven Block method or CIM (Custom Item Model). You do not need any other special packs to use this. Ghoulcraft BE uses “Modified-Vanilla Textures” as of the moment, and will not look exactly like java edition items. Ghoulcraft BE only works on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition 1.16.200+
Please check the Ghoulcraft BE [Discord] if you have any problems.
⚠️Please be aware!⚠️
MissGhouls & her Discord staff will not be able to assist you with bedrock-related questions! Please direct all Bedrock-related questions to Kao’s discord so that they may better assist you! 💙
Welcome to the Ghoulcraft BE Catalog!
Please make sure you take a second to watch the Tutorial Video below in case you’re not
familiar with how an Add-On pack like Ghoulcraft works!
Click on the links below to visit the Bedrock Edition Catalog!
(While the resource pack is in development, many items will be missing and/or buggy! Please be patient while Kao finishes their work!)
By Pack Catalog & Download
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit [Ghoulcraft BE’s Discord]! We will do our best to answer questions and messages as soon as possible, but please be patient. 💙
If you have a suggestion, Please use the discord and do not contact MissGhouls or Kao privately.
Join our communities!
Join our Discords & Follow our twitters for updates regarding both packs!
MissGhoul’s CIT Discord: [Link]
Kao’s Ghoulcraft Discord: [Link]
MissGhoul’s Twitter: [Link]
Kao’s Twitter: [Link]
Support our work!
MissGhoul’s Patreon: [Link]
Kao’s Youtube: [Link]
Kao’s Ko-fi: [Link]
Please, consider donating, liking, and subscribing if you are appreciative of the resource packs provided to you! MANY hours of work go into these packs to bring you the models, textures, and creativity that you see, and your support means the world to us! 💙
Thank you so much!
This is the Frequently-Asked-Questions Page for Ghoulcraft BE pack(s).
Here, you can find some common troubleshooting steps, common questions, and more!
We need you to s l o w d o w n and read this page CAREFULLY and THOROUGHLY before you submit a ticket or report a bug.
Ghoulcraft BE has a small amount of Staff Team to provide help, Before asking them for assistance, we respectfully suggest that you take the time to calm down and read these frequently-asked-questions to help reduce the amount of pressure put on them. Thank you!
If you’ve happen to submitted a ticket with an answer that can be found in this page, a staff will re-direct you into this page to re-read it again.
A few Important notes.
- Ghoulcraft BE only works on Windows 10, Android, & Apple Devices – Running Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition 1.16.200+ and above.
- The following Experimental Features also needs to be turned on in order for the pack to work:
- Ghoulcraft BE must be applied on World Settings and NOT on Global Resources:
Resource Packs: Recommended Load Order.
- Recommended but not required load order of resource pack categories. Please do note that aside from your base/mod, your layout and packs may be different versions, and this doesn’t need to exactly match.
- Minecraft loads resource packs from BOTTOM to TOP.
Behavior Packs: Recommended Load Order.
- Recommended but not required load order of behavior pack categories. Your layout and packs may be different versions, and this doesn’t need to exactly match.
- Minecraft loads resource packs from BOTTOM to TOP.
“Where can I download Ghoulcraft BE?”
- You can download Ghoulcraft BE from Kao’s MCPEDL page: https://mcpedl.com/user/kao
- Never ever download Ghoulcraft BE from anywhere else! Especially mcpeaddons.com and mcbedrock.com, or in an app. These sites steal and reupload the work of people — often with attached viruses or adware.
- If you ever see Ghoulcraft BE or Ghoulcraft uploaded anywhere else, please contact MissGhouls/Kao directly, so they can handle it.
“Where can I find a list of items?”
- You can visit the Ghoulcraft BE Catalog to see every item currently available in the pack here: https://ghoulcraft.com/bedrock-catalog
- Scroll down at the very bottom and choose the pack catalog category you want to visit.
“When I import it to Minecraft, it says Not a Valid Zip Archive/Pack Failed to Import!”
- This error usually occur on Apple devices (iOS, iPad), or in some cases; Android. First, make sure you’re on 1.16.200+ version of Minecraft (Not Beta). Second, make sure you’re importing a .mcaddon file, and not a zip or .mcpack file. After checking, watch this tutorial of Simplymiprii on how to import packs manually on your Minecraft:
This works for Minecraft Version 1.16.200 and above. https://youtu.be/R6EbyZKE6SA
“I’ve applied Ghoulcraft BE into my Minecraft, but I can’t see the items!”
- Make sure you’ve applied it on your World Settings and not on your Global Resources! Take note that the items aren’t in your creative inventory, nor craftable as of the moment — you’ll need to use the /function command!
Turn on the following in your World Settings:
– Holiday Creator Features
– Additional Modding Capabilities
Apply Ghoulcraft BE on your World Settings:
– Resource Pack
– Behavior Pack
“Why is my world loading so slow?/Why am I so laggy? How can I fix the lag I get when I run Ghoulcraft?”
- Ghoulcraft BE is a very BIG pack! We recommend using the pack on a mid-end mobile phone with a fair amount of RAM (3GB+), The world loading will also be slow depending on how many packs you apply into your world – just wait a little bit and it will all load up!
- On Mobile/Tablet: Having too many Ghoulcraft Items in your Inventory slots may cause lag, some items when on inventory slots really lags your game; Hide them on your inventory when you’re not using them.
- If you’re on Windows 10, your game shouldn’t lag, or shouldn’t lag that much.
“Why is there a weird glint/purple on some Ghoulcraft Blocks?”
- This is mostly caused by your shaders. This is a Minecraft-Side bug and is currently not fixable. Although you can disable your shader for this weird glint to disappear.
“Some of the blocks have a flickering texture where they overlap!”
- Due to some blocks cover the entire block space, and their texture is slightly large; when placed next to each other, they will overlap slightly. The flickering is called “z-fighting” and can not be fixed at the moment. Most of the models are “plasterized” to the maximum, meaning the model’s “z-fighting” is now much more reduced.
“Why is there a visible dark shadow on a ghoulcraft block when it’s placed on an enclosed wall?”
- This is an issue with Minecraft’s lighting on custom blocks. You can prevent this from happening by turning “Smooth Lightning” off in the video settings. There is no fix for this yet.
“Why are my Ghoulcraft blocks transparent?/Weird transparent color?”
- This is caused by your shader, we recommend disabling your shader or find another shader. There’s no fix for this yet as it’s a problem with either custom blocks itself, or the shader itself.
- If using RTX Shaders, some items may appear transparent because of the item’s render method. I try to optimize some of the item’s render method, but some item really requires a certain method to look normal without RTX.
- Minecraft Bedrock’s Render Method for Custom Blocks is a little wonky/lacks more options atm. I’ll fix those if possible in the future.
“Is Ghoulcraft BE compatible/does work on consoles?”
- We cannot say this for sure. There are some cases that it does work for the first time, but when updating or downloading new Ghoulcraft packs; there’s some errors you’ll encounter.
- Sadly, there’s no direct fix for this. The alternative you can do is joining in a local multiplayer world (Mobile/Pc Host) with the pack enabled on that world so you can use the pack. But again, this is not a direct solution. It may or may not work.
“When I play with Ghoulcraft BE, there’s a popup saying low memory and the resolution of my packs may be reduced”
“My textures looks weird/pixelated when I use the pack on my world!”
“My world is black and white/black and purple when I use the pack!”
- This is caused by a low memory and/or incapable device. Ghoulcraft BE is designed to be played on Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. You’ll get the best performance on Windows 10 with Ghoulcraft. While it will still work on Mobile, Tablet, & iPad Devices; it requires a good device or newer phones.
These specs’s are recommended, but is not limited to:
– 3-6GB+ RAM
– Snapdragon 625 and above (or other manufacturers’ equivalent)
– Apple A10 Chip and above
– Android 9 and above
– iPad OS/iOS 10 and above
- Meeting the required specs doesn’t mean the pack will work well on your device. Again, the pack is designed to be used on Windows 10 Minecraft.
“Do I have to manually update the Ghoulcraft Packs I have?”
- Ghoulcraft BE Packs are separate, if a certain pack updates; then you need to manually download it and apply into your game again.